Friday, March 5, 2010

Ok, so I've been busy...

Yes, it's been a while since I posted to the blog....so many things happening.

I was joking with a friend of mine the other day that I need to hire a "VP of Social Networking" to handle the following:

  • Facebook business page (still a work in progress)
  • Twitter (I just keep writing stuff that I hope people are interested in)
  • WeddingWire.com (I just set up a page with WeddingWire and so far so good)
  • WedSpace.com (don't even start me on this one, I've done NOTHING YET, except put my name up there)
  • MY OWN BLOG!!!
  • The LIWEDDINGS.COM blog (you mean I have to do this twice!!!)
  • BridalTweet.com (was an active participant until I got swamped by all of these other website obligations)
  • Blogging for Lovegevity.com (I am the NY instructor for their Wedding Planning Certification Course)

So when am I supposed to see clients???

3 comments:

  1. OK, so you have at least 1 fan! It looks like you have a LOT on your plate, but, once you get a rhythm going you will do just great! I'll be keeping my eye on your blog to see what you're up to.

    Dorelle
    www.bridesnblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know! I think, honestly, that the whole social media thing is a little out of control...find a couple of things you enjoy and see if they work for you! For me, it's my own blog, facebook and wedding wire. And the weddingproslounge, at yahoo groups. I don't tweet, and wedspace would put me over the edge!

    Celia
    www.celiamilton.com

    ReplyDelete