Saturday, March 6, 2010

The most fabulous Bar Mitzvah

In a previous post, I alluded to the fact that I was recuperating from being up for 3 days straight, managing the final details for a Bar Mitzvah that took place last Saturday, for which I was given only 6 WEEKS TO PLAN!!!. It was actually more than just the evening party! There were temple services in the morning, followed by a huge luncheon and then the dinner reception later on in the evening, so it was like planning for 3 events in one day.

Of course, the massive snowstorm that started on Thursday didn't make things any easier, needless to say. Fortunately, I have great vendors and all of my trucks arrived on time to handle the Friday set-up.

I have to say, depsite my exhaustion and that I was pretty much ready to pass out on Sunday at 4 AM, it was totally worth it. The client and the Bar Mitzvah boy had such a wonderful time and could not stop expressing their gratitude for my help; that makes me feel SOOO good. Just a few fabulous shots, courtesy of JoVon Photography:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! I can certainly appreciate the difficulty in planning this event in 6 weeks. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete