Monday, March 15, 2010

Growing...day by day

Although Mother Nature dampened out spirits with torrential downpours and power outages this weekend, it was a great opportunity to buckle down and attend to some of those things I've been neglecting (all of that back-end office administration...blah, blah, blah--the stuff you hate to do).

And while I was extremely disappointed to miss Ultimate Engagement at Gotham Hall on Sunday due to the crazy weather, it was an incredibly productive day.  I actually responded and retweeted a bunch of different things (I finally get the whole "@" symbol and how to use it), spent some time redesigning some web pages and answered a TON of non-essential email.

So before I get back to work, I wanted to share a new addition to the Exquisite Events line of stationery products--these beautiful favor boxes, that can be personalized with labels, tags or personalized ribbon.  So adorable and SO CHIC!  Each box retails for between $1.20 & $1.60 and the minimum order is only 25 pieces.  Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment