Friday, March 26, 2010

Fresh Stationery Ideas

It would have seemed that spring had sprung a few days ago, but winter is still hanging on...couples who were married the weekend on March 20th & 21st were truly blessed!! It couldn't have been more perfect weather for a wedding!

As some of you may be aware if you have been following me on Twitter, I recently began representing a beautiful line of Wedding Stationery created by Spark Letterpress. I am always looking for new and innovative designs to carry and Spark definitely fit the bill. I am truly excited to be a part of their dealer network and to show off these fabulous invitation suites!! The pictures do not do them justice!!!

A beautiful passport style invitation booklet:






Stunning Save the Date:


And word cannot describe the intricate letterpress process on this Invitation:




I cannot wait for the stationery show in May to meet the Spark Letterpress in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment