Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally...a gorgeous day!!!

I am sure many of you were aware of the insanity Mother Nature confronted us with this past weekend here in the New York Metro area. While I was concerned about where my trash cans went flying off too, several of my friends who live on the South Shore of Long Island, experienced power outages of close to 2 days, while another lost the dock attached to her house. Guess that will teach me to stop thinking of myself...

Anyway, as some of you may know, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fine stationery and papers, and ensure that I carry products that demonstrate my passion for the art of printing. So when I cam across this video via YouTube via Twitter, I just had to share it with you. This is a fabulous collection of images from Twig & Fig, one of the finest lines I represent. It is a relatively small company based in California, whose commitment and dedication to producing absolutely stunning and unique letterpress invitations is unsurpassed. For those of you who don't know of Twig & Fig, I hope you enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment