Friday, May 22, 2009

Cocktails on the Patio...

So I had a fabulous time at the soft opening of 'Cocktails on the Patio' at Carltun on the Park in Eisenhower Park last night. The weather was perfect and I got to see a lot of people who I know in the industry.

I also took on a new intern today! I'm so excited. There are so many things in the works right now and it's a relief to know that I have an extra pair of hands on deck. Welcome Meredith!

Already started receiving some of the new invitation lines I chose to represent at the Stationery Show last week. Still can't wait to get the new eco-friendly line from the Vert Collection.

What else...well, as always, I am working this Memorial Day weekend. Hoping for fantastic weather, as the plan is to have an outdoor ceremony. Fingers crossed for everyone getting married this weekend and hoping you all have a stellar day!

No comments:

Post a Comment