Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big wedding today!!

So I'm off to New Rochelle to manage what is surely to be a spectacular wedding. I have some great people working with me such as Steve from http://www.creativecompositions.com/ Creative Compositions, Manhattan Rhythm from Jerry Kravat and Joe from NY Video. Keeping my fingers crossed that the anticipated thunderstorms stay away from Westchester entirely, but if they manage to hold off just for the outdoor ceremony, I'll take that too.

We're incorporating only a few beach elements, so as not to make the wedding to 'theme-y'. We have some loose seashells to scatter in various places and included a sea shell motif on the programs and menus. Just the right amount of 'seashell' since we already have a beautiful beach backdrop for the event.

Off I go...post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment