Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's done, it's done!!!!

Yes, I know...the usual deal, it's been a while...but I have a good reason this time...my wedding & party favor online store is DONE AND UP AND LIVE.

Establishing Exquisite Wedding Favors had been a project in the works for months, in between managing bridal clients and their respective weddings. There's still some tweaking to do here and there, but for the most part, everything is up and functioning.

There are so many adorable things to choose from, and I keep adding more. One of my favorites is Personalized Hershey's Kisses--a perfect treat for any event! Oh and there's the Murano Glass items--so unique. I think the hardest part is picking some favorites and adding them to the favorites page (that's why it's still not done yet!!)

For your amusement, here are a few photos:




And just wait until I post new invitation designs!!!!

1 comment: