Thursday, May 20, 2010

The National Stationery Show (aka "Oh My God, what do I buy???")

This past week was such a blur, starting on Sunday, where I arrived bright and early at the National Stationery Show which took place at the Javitz Center. I eagerly await this event every year, and as always, this year did not disappoint.

I took a slightly different approach this year, in that I established relationships with several printing houses with whom I absolutely knew I wanted to partner with prior to the show, and spent my time on Sunday looking for the best things to complement my current offering. There was much less "snap" decision-making to be made, as I had most of the things I wanted prior to the show, so I was waaaay less stressed.

Some notable NEW relationships:
-Emily Post Weddings: such cute designs and REALLY affordable.
-Little Lamb Designs: coordinating invitations and programs (I was looking for really nice programs)
-BT Elements: Okay, I was so tempted to buy EVERYTHING they had, but fortunately, my companion held me back (thanks Lorie!!!)

I promise to post pics of all of these new things ASAP. In the meantime, indulge yourself in this spectacular invitation suite from Gwyneth Paige Couture Letterpress:


No comments:

Post a Comment