Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who knew a Wednesday could be so busy!

What a day! I started off my taking my new intern, Meredith, with me to a luncheon hosted by the Wedding Salon at Tha Harvard Club. It was all about marketing in this crazy economy. Carly Roney from TheKnot.com was the keynote speaker--it was great to see her again!

Then I had to race across town to meet a bride whose wedding is taking place on Fire Island later on this year. So many details, but it's going to be so perfect!

After crawling on the LIE all the way back to Long Island, I had to dust myself off and head over to the DeSeversky Center where Adornbrides.com (Hi Nadine!) was showcasing their new line of diamond jewelry that is available to rent for your upcoming wedding or special event. Such beautiful things!

Today, I am taking a few moments for myself to finally get my hair cut after 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment